Ms. Munshi Kanse
Enrolled for Ph.D.
Japan Patent Office /Intellectual Property Rights Training Course for IP Trainers
General Course on Intellectual Property, Distance Learning
Post Graduate Diploma in Patent Law & Practice
LL.B, M. Phil, M.A., B.A.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Intellectual Property Rights, History, Human Rights.
Environmental Law, Labour Law, Women and Child Rights
- Awarded Heras Scholarship. Heras Institute of Indian History and Culture, St. Xavier's College, Mumbai.
- Permanent member for United Nations Office at Geneva for European Union Public Relation (NGO) – 1997-1998-1999
Research & Publications
- ‘Comparative advertising and trademarks in India’ International Research Conference on Technology, Management & Humanities 2013 organized by JJT University, Rajasthan
- ‘Product disparagement on Trademark in India’ for Manshodhan III – 2012
- Published a paper on General Post Office in The Bombay Explorer, July 1995.
- Published a Report of Bombay Local History Society and the British Council in The Bombay Explorer, December 1995.
Official Email Id
Alternate Email ID