Dr. Ravi Saxena
M.A. (Political Science), M.Phil. (Political Science), UGC-NET. Pursuing Ph.D.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Dalit Politics, State Politics, Human Rights, Multiculturalism, International Political Economy
Subaltern Politics, Social Exclusion and Inclusive Politics, Identity Politics, Dalit Politics in India, New Race Theory, Political Theory and Political Philosophy, Constitutionalism, Nationalism.
- Research Excellence Award-2013, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad (Gujarat).
Research & Publications
- Political Science- I. 2016. N. Delhi: LexisNexis India. ISBN: 978-93-5143-702-4.
- The Politics of Protest: A Critical Analysis of Dalit Poetics and Politics in India.
2013. Saarbrucken (Germany): LAP. ISBN: 978-3-659-
- “Interrogative Issues in India’s Experiments with Multiculturalism: Some Reflections on the Situation of Dalits, Religious Minorities and Pravasis.’ in DIVINER, Vol. 4(2), Feb-July, 2007. pp.135-140.
- “The Dalit Question: Reading Godan and Joothan as Narratives of Dalit Protest.” in Panjab University Research Journal (Arts), Vol. XXXVI (1&2), April-October, 2009. Pp.90-112. ISSN No. 0970-5260.
- “Scripting Women in Modern Political System in India: Roots and Routs” in GNLU Journal of Law, Development and Politics, Vol.4, Issue 1, April. 2014. Pp. 91-99.ISSN No. 0975-0193.
- “The 73rd and 74th Amendment Acts, 1992:An Impact Analysis of Decentralization in India” in Journal of Centre for Law and Governance (JCLG), Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Vol.1, Issue 1, July 2014. Pp. 43-53. ISSN No. 2348-7801.
- “Globalization, Role of Education and Professional Education: A Layman’s Labour”, Libertatem, Vol.1, Issue 8, September 15, 2015. www.mylibertatem.com. ISSN: 2395-4418. Pp. 27-28.
- “Democracy, Plurality and Higher Education in India: A Perspective”, The Scholastic Forum, Vol.1 No.2, March 2016. pp.162-172. ISSN No. 2395-0889. (A peer-reviewed research journal).
Alternate Email ID