VISION & MISSION STATEMENT
A Law School with global focus and international outreach dedicated to advance human dignity, social and economic welfare, and justice through knowledge of law.
School of Law aspires to be a global centre of scholarly excellence in the field of law and justice and will prepare outstanding and innovative law professionals with socially responsible outlook through holistic legal education.
- Academic Excellence
Programme Learning Outcome
(B.A., LL.B. (Hons), B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons)
At the end of the programme at School of Law students will be able to
- Understand and identify key concepts in substantive law, legal theory and procedure, in both domestic and international contexts.
- Effectively communicate by engaging in a persuasive style, and demonstrate oral advocacy skills in a clear and objective manner.
- Apply appropriate methodology and critical thinking skills while involving in a legal research.
- Successfully analyse a situation and collaborate effectively with others on a variety of legal issues.
- Recognise, evaluate and resolve ethical dilemmas in legal and other professions.
- Employ appropriate legal analysis by reasoning and problem solving skills to arrive at solutions to legal problems.
- Self-reflection and lifelong learning skills
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Core knowledge and understanding of law
- Professional skills
- Integrity and ethical behavior